Rates & Payments
Fees are a function of the agreement between service providers and recipients of agreed upon services. Fee’s ought to be in keeping with the community standards, and/or market trends. In addition, GSHS, LLC would like to extend a 20% off discount for all contracted services/products purchased to BIPOC (Black, Indiginous, and People of Color) owned businesses. With mindfulness that disparity in compensation continue to exist, our intention is to both increase awareness, and alternative systemic practice, in support of more equitable practice across our industry.
- Standard individual rate – $150/hour
- Reduced individual rate – $125/hour. Discounts may be offered based upon seasonal/ongoing financial hardship, extenuating circumstances, and/or frequency of services requested. Please speak with your provider, if you believe you may apply for a fee reduction. Please note that proof of the above, may be requested, in order to establish. Once a reduced rate is established, and in order to maintain the integrity of the discount offered, we request that you notify your provider of any changes that may impact. Typically, reduced rates are reviewed 3-6 months after establishment, with the option of renewal.
- Group rate – $100/hour
- Administrative rate – $75/hour
- Flat fee project rates available.
- Professional products available for purchase separately.
- Payment can be accepted through Zelle, Popmoney, Credit Card processing (additional 2.75% fee), or by Check.
- GSHS, LLC will provide a monthly invoice, at the beginning of the month for previous month’s activity. Client will provide payment for invoiced hours within two weeks of receiving. If payments are not received within 30 days of the invoice date, a $25 late fee will be applied.
- Returned payment charges to GSHS, LLC will be the responsibility of the client to reimburse.
No Suprises Act/Good Faith Estimate:
The No Surprises Act of 2022 aims to increase price transparency and reduce the likelihood that clients receive a “surprise” medical bill by requiring that providers inform clients of an expected charge for a service before the service is provided. Starting January 1, 2022, behavioral health care providers will be required by law to give uninsured and self-pay clients a good faith estimate of costs for services when scheduling care or when the client requests an estimate (whichever occurs 1st). While Shannon Doherty is not currently providing psychotherapeutic services, Shannon does provide education, clinical supervision, and consultation to behavioral health care providers. Guided Systemic Health Services, LLC supports the legal and ethical responsibilities, to provide advance notice of costs and fees for every patient, through a Good Faith Estimate.
* See link below for Right to Receive a Good Faith Estimate of Expected Charges Notice:
*See link below for of a Good Faith Estimate Template:
In accordance with the OCR & SAMHSA, HIPAA Compliance Updates, & the 2021 Inflation Adjustment & HITECH Act, former clients of Guided Systemic Health Services, LLC, will be invoiced the current standard, hourly pro-rate, for any PHI summaries, copies, and/or deliveries requested.